General Terms and Conditions
Shipment Conditions for Verlag für moderne Kunst Bookshop
- All prices incl. VAT, errors excepted. Price changes by the publisher are possible.
- Where possible, our distribution service LKG ships titles in stock the same day or on the next working day. For titles not in stock you will receive notification of the approximate delivery date. Orders are booked as a matter of principle; should you not wish yours to be, kindly state this on your order.
- Delivery in Germany is free of charge. For deliveries in Europe a flat-rate delivery fee of EUR 3 is charged. For other international orders (except Europe) a flat-rate fee of EUR 9 to EUR 15 is charged.
- Once you have successfully placed your order you will receive a confirmation e-mail with information about your order.
- Payment of the order is possible by invoice, credit card, or bank transfer within ten days of the order. 6. Returns are possible by prior arrangement. Defective goods are of course replaced free of charge.
- The goods remain the property of the publisher until they have been paid for in full.
- Data protection: To complete the order process your address data are stored in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act. The data are used only in connection with the business relationship with the purchaser of the book and are not forwarded to third parties.
Contact for questions relating to your book order
VfmK Verlag für moderne Kunst GmbH
+43 680 1405739
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Acts. Personal data are compiled on this website only to the extent that this is technically necessary. Under no circumstance are the compiled data sold or forwarded to third parties for other reasons.
Verlag für moderne Kunst Verlags GmbH automatically compiles and stores in its server log files information that your browser transmits to us. These are: the browser type/version, the operating system used, referrer URL (the site previously visited), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of the server inquiry. Verlag für moderne Kunst Verlag is unable to ascribe the data to specific persons. The data are not aggregated with those from other data sources, and furthermore are deleted following statistical evaluation
Right to Information
You have the right at any time to information about stored data relating to your person, their origin and recipient, and the purpose of their being stored. We will be pleased to provide you with information about stored data and other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of this website is at your own risk. We assume liability neither for its permanent availability, nor for accuracy, integrity, and functionality with regard to the articles published, offers, and services. This liability complies with legal provisions. All liability for damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website is ruled out.
In the case of links to other websites we assume no liability for the content, functionality and availability of the linked site(s). This also applies to all other direct or indirect references or links to external websites. Should a website to which we have a link contain illegal contents, we kindly request you to inform us accordingly, and the link will be immediately removed.
All the contents on this website are copyright protected. Texts, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos are subject to copyright protection and other protective legislation. The content may not, for commercial purposes, be copied, distributed, amended, or made available to third parties. Any form of use, in particular storage in data bases, reproduction, distribution, editing, and any form of commercial use, as well as forwarding to third parties – including in part and in amended form – without the agreement of the operator, is forbidden.